Sunday, April 11, 2010

WSBT was at the airport...

4 comments:

Katie Whitcomb said...

Kathy,

I cannot express the amount of joy that I have for you right now. I am so thankful that you guys didn't give up and you showed Anya your love for her and continued to fight for her. You are such a beautiful woman after God's own heart and he has finally blessed you with a miracle. This video brought tears of joy to my eyes and my heart is jumping for joy.

I am so happy for you and cannot wait to hear about how your love for this little girl will overcome all questions the Russian adoptions have had about Americans.

In Christ's love,
Katie

Anonymous said...

What a blessing you we be to each other.....Having known Marty as a young man who loved the Lord and shared that love almost 40 years ago it thrills my heart to see such faithfullness....May God continue to bless you all as you richly bless others....Pam, South Bend

Nate and Brenda said...

This made me cry pretty good watching your beautiful family finally home!!

Mussipitz said...

Oh I am so glad for your family... it is so good to see you together...

Andrea