Some other people were coming in and out of the office, and then all the sudden, out of nowhere, Andrew said "the passport is here, you can get it today". Guess he is psychic or something.
This little drama raised our suspicions about this whole passport thing, but the bottom line is that we have the passport and we're coming home!

We have been in touch with the Embassy and the coordinator in Moscow who will be helping us. We have the appointment(s) made for Monday, making it possible for us to get Anya's American passport on Tuesday afternoon and come home on Wednesday.
I've contacted our travel agent, and as soon as she wakes up today (it's 4:45am at home), she will get on booking the flights.
As soon as I have more specific information on our flights, I will be sure to let everyone know!
10 comments:
Yes! I am sure you will be ecstatic to have those legs on American soil! I wondered if Anya had a middle name. What do they consider two first names?
That is the picture worth a thousand words if there ever was!
What's with Russians and middle names...Nathan has one and they didn't print it on his passport, remember? Didn't matter...
So happy for you all! Did you happy dance all over the apartment and town???
Yeeeeehawwwww!! The Groffs are rejoicing with you this morning! SO glad your Siberian prison sentence has come to an end. You've fought the good fight, you've finished the race. Look out, Moscow, here they come!
Much love to you guys...
Yipee!! There's no place like home. We'll be praying Wednesday for good flights.
Jill
I am so happy for y'all. All the more to be thankful for on this glorious Easter Sunday. We'll be waiting to hear more from y'all early next week.
Hugs,
Valerie from Valdosta, GA
Wonderful, can't wait to hug all of you.
Alright! We are so happy for you all! I'm sure you'll be so excited to be home. What a wonderful gift at Easter time too! God Bless and we'll be praying for safety on the way home.
Hooray!!
AWESOME! I have goosebumps for you! What a wonderful day for the Friend Family!!!
Yey!!! Yipee!!! Congrats !!!!
Let us know if you will be flying into South Bend....God Bless,
Pam
Post a Comment