
Good bye Irkutsk!
In Moscow, one of the first things we did was head to Mc Donald's. I don't know why. We don't eat there EVER at home...but it seemed familiar - so to McD's we went. Anya DID NOT like the hamburgers. But thought the nuggets were OK.
She was particularly fond of the orange drink (which was orange juice)
The inside of the McD's in Moscow doesn't exactly look like the McD's around our home.
And then, after a few days of running, exhaustion, tension and then relief...we're headed HOME!
I have more pics of our time in Moscow, but they are on another camera that I'm not allowed to mess with (haha!)...those are coming, I promise!
3 comments:
I think we'll probably do the same thing by the time we get to Moscow, I may even be able to convince Darren to drink a starbucks with me at that point.
Love Anya's "yuck" picture while pointing at the hamburger, and the smile she has on her face in the last picture as you head home! YAY!
She looks soooooo much like both
of you.....God bless, Pam, South Bend
What a long journey.....My co-worker just came back to share that their court date is May 27. Because of the recent issues in Russia, they are probably not allowed to see him in the 10 days between court date and 'Gotcha'.
Erich is rather a quiet guy and I think he was shocked at how excited I was for him!!!
Post a Comment