Wednesday, August 26, 2009

on perspective

The other day, I posted a note on perspective. So many people are dealing with really big things, stuff (that if I allow myself) to think about...I am all red nosed, and boo-ey.

After posting that, I can't tell you HOW MANY of you emailed me privately to tell me that you are praying for all of these issues. Many of you sent me notes with help, advice - someoe to talk to who has "been there".

Sometimes I think all of my friends know each other...but that is so far from the truth (so forgive me if we're ever all out somewhere, and I don't introduce you).

You all have such big hearts, such capacity to love, to pray - to feel the pain in others. I have been blessed beyond words to have you all in my life...to call you friends.

Thank you. Thank you for your kind words, and for praying for one another. If for no other reason - this blog works...because you are all now praying for each other...praying for nameless, faceless friends.

Big HUGE Hugs to all of you!

3 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

That is the beautiful thing about being a christian! We are all ONE body under Jesus Christ! We all care about each other needs. I too am praying for your friends and for you my friend!!

kate said...

You are loved and prayed for. ;>

kate said...

Just a reminder that THIS internet friend is on the verge of GOOD news--and hopes you'll be able to rejoice along with us. ;>