I keep emailing our "guy" in Irkutsk to ask for an update. I think technically, the Judge has 14 days to respond to our updates...which would be this coming Monday or Tuesday.
Got a note today that said, "what we know so far is that the new judge is friendlier and less biased against international adoptions. I have not received yet the legal statement. For other cases, including the European cases the judge takes more time to issue a legal statement or decisions of acceptance. . "
So...nothing.
5 comments:
Well that is better news about the new judge. I hope this time is true. Sorry that you are still waiting to hear.
My comment would be exactly what Brenda typed... and I know how hard the "waiting" is!
That is something to be thankful for. My co-worker and his wife are leaving on Saturday. I can't wait until he gets back to hear all about Roman!
That's not nothing! That's lots of things!
Kathy,
Ugh, still no news?
Jill
Post a Comment