I was looking back at what I posted a year ago at this time. It seems that I was (again) sending a round of documents to Russia to be presented to the Judge.
We had been told if we were able to get these last few documents, the Judge would accept our case and offer a court date to bring Anya home. I remember thinking "ya right, I'll believe that when I see it".
I can't believe THIS WEEK a year ago was the LAST TIME I jumped through crazy, unbelievable document hoops for the courts in Irkutsk.
3 comments:
I "liked" this on FB so will here also... Sometimes the looking back is okay! :)
What a glorious Thanksgiving you all will share......
Blessings to all of you....Pam (Lamb) Ogren
hey--new picture! nice. ;>
i'd love to read about the newly-formed W family as they wait out their time in irk. maybe i can even be of some help? would you let them know i'm a real person and see if they'll invite me?
Post a Comment