So we head to Dr. Julie Plagens' yesterday. Julie is a friend, so I totally trust her. She is also my dentist, and has her practice in the same building where I went to the dentist as a kid. Not that any of that matters, it's just fun trivia.

We found out that Anya has surprisingly good teeth. I was ready for cavities and all kinds of problems with her gums. Dr. Plagens said that she has great teeth! No cavities. nothing! And (get this) very little tarter! Guess the fact that they don't allow kids to eat sugar in Russia is a good idea for their teeth! The only things that we need to think about are some sealants on her back teeth, paying attention to the few baby teeth that she still has to loose, and making a consultation appointment at the orthodontist (she has a bit of an overbite).
She did very well at the dentist, and was overly excited about her new purple toothbrush!
4 comments:
Sorry. That just sounded snarky--and I didn't mean it to sound that way. I'm glad she had a great check-up. Lexi did, too, all things considered.
Love the new layout! Glad the appointment went well, and there are very few teeth issues. That is surprising. We, too, are ready for issues, and unfortunately I think we will have some as V's gums bleed almost constantly on the last visit.
Nathan has had excellent check-ups too - and only needed sealants. I think his spacing seems off but the dentist says not so I'm not worrying! One kid with bad teeth is enough for me!
Post a Comment