Guess I should post something.
Got the paperwork done, and it is on the way back to Russia. Last time I checked DHL, our stuff was in Germany. Funny thing about this round of changes - I wasn't 100% clear on what the Judge wanted, so what I sent can be called "my best guess".
I am concerned, ok - well, worried...maybe not so much worried as mad - that our coordinator will be on vacation for 2 weeks...starting before our documents are due back to the court. Apparently they will be delivered by one of his assistants. I just wonder how on top of things the assistant will be - will he check on the status of things, or sit back and wait to get a call with an update.
I think the coordinator guy is vacationing here in the U.S. Maybe I should find him here and meet with him.
Will keep you all updated.
Oh ya - talked to Anya last Sunday night on the phone. Will post details on that later. Been so consumed with everything else, haven't had a chance to really sit and think about that call.
3 comments:
If you find him in the states somewhere let me know! Maybe I will ask him myself!
Well think of it this way - maybe the assistant will be MORE helpful!
Happy Birthday to Anya!
Post a Comment