Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thanks to so many that have sent words of encouragement to us. Here are a few that really touched my heart, or made me laugh!:

I don't know if this will help or not, but I recently learned that it's good to pray for "release." i.e. pray for the release of the evil forces against you and that kind of thing

Have you thought of just kidnapping her? I am sure you have!

I’ve decided to start a “Pass along the Passion” for you two… not sure what may happen, or where the message may travel, but going VIRAL has meaning, gives HOPE!

I will continue to pray friend.

You guys have persevered for such a long, long time. Of course we will send you some of our strength through prayer. And in our prayer meetings we will break the demon powers in Irkutsk over your precious Anya.

Just remember that with God all things are possible!

Countless are the stories that we don’t know the endings of yet. Oh, yes, we know that ultimately we will be in Heaven and all will be well, but for now, on this earth we don’t always know how things are going to turn out. Hence, we walk by faith and not by sight. We hold the hand and trust the heart of our all seeing and all knowing God. He alone knows the beginning from the end. He alone knows what lies ahead and the avenues He will use to take us to each point. Joy comes when my delight is found in knowing and following the One who knows what He has in mind for each of my situations and the day it will no longer be hidden from my eyes.

In all this, Thy will be done

No comments: