Nothing can be easy. How long do I need to be at this to know that? Seriously???
Last week, I spent some time on the phone with Mark Seibel from the Embassy. Yes - the same Mark Siebel I sent the email to (see in post about the Embassy letter). Well, he is a really nice man, and is actually DOING something. The Chief Deputy Council bla bla bla...is going to Irkutsk this weekend to meet with the Chief Judge on behalf of American families. THIS IS CRAZY! Our case is the most complete and most current, so Mr. Siebel was interested to talk with us at length.
We thought our (new) documents would be presented to the Judge next week - so the timing was going to be perfect.
But then we learned that the Judge has decided to take a vacation until Nov. 5. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The good news is that the Chief Judge will accept our documents since Judge Stepanova will be out.
It will be interesting to see what happens in the meeting with the Embassy and Chief Judge. I am sitting on pins and needles!!!
2 comments:
Lots of prayers for this meeting...
I am sitting on pins and needles too!!!
Post a Comment