Saturday, August 04, 2007

Adoption Newsletter August 2

All is well that ends well

Thanks to so many of you for your encouragement last week. Everything has worked out perfectly - with no loss of life or limb! We pick up the last (I think) of our documents for the dossier tomorrow afternoon, so all that will need to be done is massive photocopying. Watch out Copy Max, here I come!

We will be traveling to Hammond early Friday morning to be fingerprinted. We hope to go to Indianapolis on Monday or Wednesday next week to get everything apostilled. We're waiting to hear back from the powers that be in Indy as to what day is best for them.

I can't believe that 1 month from today, we will be in Irkutsk! We have a VERY busy August. Lots of CAbi shows, traveling, projects, deadlines. We keep remembering that God is in control, and He knows that we will need the fruit from our labor for our Russia trip. We'll have 3 days of traveling to sleep and catch our breath before hitting the ground in Irkutsk.

We're both pre-planning our trip. Of course, Marty is already looking into what he can EBay, so that he can get the latest greatest video camera. And, I am hunting for the perfect comfortable walking shoe.

No comments: